Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospital’s NHS Trust commission The Breastfeeding Network charity to provide free, non-judgemental, evidence-based information to all Sandwell families.
Our friendly peer support team can help with establishing and continuing breastfeeding, expressing, bottle feeding, weaning from breastfeeding and introducing solids. All Sandwell families are welcome to access our service. We will support you in your feeding choices. Whatever your question, or if you just want to chat to someone please get in touch.
Type of services available
- Interactive antenatal workshops
- 1:1 Telephone/video support
- Face-to-face sessions
- Virtual drop-in groups on Zoom (please refer to drop-in locator)*
- Breastfeeding support at Barnardos Baby Clubs (please refer to drop-in locator)*
- Walking groups
- call/text 07505 775357
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- book antenatal workshop bookwhen.com/changes
Social media and other links
- Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/breastfeedingsandwell
- Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/breastfeedingnetworksandwell/
Please be aware that emails and messages to our Facebook page will be seen by a small team of peer supporters.