BfN offers a range of support in Greater Glasgow & Clyde, including in-person drop-in
groups, Walk Talk & Feed sessions and a 1-2-1 Peer Support Telephone Service.
Type of services available
All our groups offer a chance to meet other mums and parents, or to access breastfeeding
support if required. Antenatal mums are also welcome.
- Face to face groups in Pollokshaws, Parkhead, Partick, Pollok, Cranhill, Dennistoun and Easterhouse, Bishopton, Paisley and Johnstone. Details for each location can be found on our drop in locator or BFNGGC linktree.
- Telephone support – mothers living in North East, North West and South Glasgow (the Glasgow City HSCP area) are eligible to sign up for our 1-2-1 Peer Support Telephone Service. This links mums with a peer supporter for regular contact from pregnancy through to 4 months after birth. Sign up here. If you are not sure whether you fall within the boundary, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will signpost you to your local support.
- Weekly online support groups on Tuesday morning and evening – click here to book
- Glasgow Muslim Mums Online Support Group (4th Thursday of the month via Zoom) – email or register at this Eventbrite link.
- Antenatal information sessions (via Zoom) – book online or email email@example.com to register.
We can also offer support via private message to our Facebook page and via email.
firstname.lastname@example.org for the telephone service
email@example.com for details about groups