The Search for Scotland’s Most Loved Nursery Rhyme
We are searching for Scotland’s most loved nursery rhyme and want to hear from you, your friends and family to help us find it.
Do you sing Wee Willy Winkie to your little one? Or perhaps some of your most cherished childhood memories are of your Granny singing Ally Bally Bee?
We want to know which is closest to your heart and why. Nominate your favourite using the form below to be in with a chance of winning a custom designed canvas wall art of your chosen nursery rhyme, delivered to your door.
Don’t delay. Nominations close on the 13th Feb.
Please complete all sections and click ‘Submit’
- No purchase necessary. Any purchases made do not increase your chance of winning.
- Completing the nomination form at https://www.breastfeedingnetwork.org.uk/nursery-rhyme-competition is the only way to enter. Likes or shares on social media posts relating to this competition are not a condition of entry.
- Competition opens on 17/01/2021 and closes at midnight on 13/02/2021. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the closing date.
- This competition is being run exclusively by the Breastfeeding Network (BfN), and is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with this competition.
- The winner will receive one custom canvas wall art. There is no alternative prize.
- The Breastfeeding Network (BfN) reserves the right to publish your answer to question 2 on your entry (“Please tell us why this Scottish nursery rhyme is close to your heart”) as part of our online or social media promotion of this competition or others in future.
- This competition is void where prohibited.
- The Breastfeeding Network (BfN) is committed to protecting any personal information that we collect. Your personal information will be collected for the purpose of this competition only. You can read our Privacy Notice here.