Breastfeeding Support in Ayrshire
Are you looking for breastfeeding support or just want to chat to another mum about breastfeeding?
The Breastfeeding Network has trained peer support volunteers in your local area. At the moment our face to face support options are suspended due to Coronavirus but there are still lots of other ways for you to get in touch with us
- Message our local Facebook page @BfNAyrshireandArran via PM for support from a trained volunteer. You can also join our Ayrshire Breastfeeding Centres group to chat to other Mums and peer supporters.
- Email Ayrshire@breastfeedingnetwork.org.uk and we can offer support via email or arrange to call you back to offer support over the phone or via a free video call
- Ring the National Breastfeeding Helpline on 0300 100 0212 or message them on Facebook @NationalBreastfeedingHelpline
- Join our online support groups where you can say hello to other mums and chat to peer supporters without leaving the house! Details of the groups and links to join are on our Facebook page or you can email us
- For details of our outdoor Walk, talk & feed groups in Ayrshire please message our Facebook page or email us.
All our volunteers are mums who have breastfed their own children and then done training so that they can support other families. Whatever your question or if you just want to chat to someone please get in touch
Please be aware that emails and messages to our Facebook page will be seen by a small team of volunteers. If you contact us by email, please send a brief outline of your question or concern initially so we can support you in the most appropriate way. To find out how we look after your data you can go to http://www.breastfeedingnetwork.org.uk/privacy-notice/