The Priory Rooms, Birmingham, Saturday 7th October 2017
The BfN Annual Conference is an exciting and informative event for our volunteers, parents, families and health professionals with an interest in breastfeeding and related topics.
It offers a unique opportunity to network with colleagues from across the UK. This year our fantastic line-up of speakers will include:
· Dr Amy Brown, Author of bestseller ‘Breastfeeding Uncovered’
· Dr Kirsty Darwent, Chartered Psychologist & family psychotherapist
· Dr Katie Hinde, Director, Comparative Lactation Lab, Harvard University
· Dr BJ Epstein, Lecturer in Literature & Public Engagement, University of East Anglia
· Prof Sophie Scott, Deputy Director of UCL’s Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience.
· Mairi Hedderwick, Author and illustrator, Katie Morag