The Breastfeeding Network website has listed breastfeeding centres where there is a BfN Registered Volunteer working or involved with the group. If there is no BfN drop-in listed in your area, here are other sources of information and support. Depending on where you live different resources are available.
- The Association of Breastfeeding Mothers website has UK breastfeeding support groups listed.
- And there are baby cafe groups at Baby Cafe.
- Real Baby Milk have support groups listed.
- Your local Infant Feeding Co-ordinator, Community Midwife or Health Visitor may have details of local support. Find your nearest maternity unit on the NHS Choices Website.
- NHS24 – Health Information and Self Care Advice for Scotland Website to find your nearest maternity unit.
- The FeedGoodFactor
- NHS Scotland (breastfeeding section)
- NHS24 – Health and Social Care in Northern Ireland to find your nearest maternity unit.
- NHS Direct Wales to find your nearest maternity unit.
- Welsh Assembly Government (breastfeeding section)
- Support Groups in Wales
- Bwydo ar y Fron